- Analyze financial information in order to support effective decision-making, provide accurate data on company’s profitability and liquidity and monitor financial performance. The ideal candidate will be very hands-on, independent, flexible and results-driven. S/he needs to develop smooth, cooperative working relationships with all levels
- Assist with processing and analysis of financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts, etc.);
- Prepare the development of business plans, benchmarking analysis, and reporting models;
- Understanding the accounting work and logic behind figures;
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results against with budgets, forecasts, industry trends;
- Prepare business and financial models (using MS Excel) for financial analysis and future looking results;
- Prepare presentation for Managers review
- Collaborate in team-oriented environment, develop innovative approaches to solving technical challenges.
We look for:
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in a financial role within a multinational organization;
- Experience gained in SAP environment (ERP, BI, CO) would be considered an asset
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and high accuracy are critical
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Growth opportunities within the local F&A department and international
- Possibility to learn and develop within our organization
- Possibility to show initiative
- ACCA sponsorship and other relevant trainings in accordance with performance track record
Join us NOW and help shape the world class Finance Function!
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international environment, please email your CV in English to email@example.com
Closing date: 15th March 2019
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.