Accounts Receivables Accountant
- Possibility to learn and develop within our organisation, locally and internationally
- Possibility to show initiative
- Possibility to apply the know-how and skills in order to professionally execute the activities related to the advancement of business processes and improvement of company’s business applications
- Stimulating working atmosphere
- Dynamic international environment
- Performs the accounting operations of all accounts receivable related transactions in accordance with local regulatory and company and group policies, in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate administration of the Company’s accounts receivable.
- Reports to the General Ledger Supervisor and is responsible for all activities related to the accurate and timely processing of authorized sales invoices and debit and credit notes; recording, updating and reconciling customer balances.
- Provides accounting support to other personnel in relation to accounts receivables.
- Month end closing participation in previously agreed deadlines.
- Provides necessary reports and working papers to the supervisors.
- Responsible for researching, explaining and resolving any variances, reviewing monthly reconciliation for all relevant accounts.
- Overlooks timely return of signed credit notes which were issued to customers.
- University Degree of Economics or similar
- Good command of English Language
- Good MS Office skills
- Good analytical, numerical skills
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Highly result oriented
- High professional standards
Would be considered as an advantage:
- Working experience in a similar position or in the finance department of a company (1 year)
- Familiarity with SAP
Join us NOW and help us shape the top professionals team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
EKO Serbia a.d. abides to the Law on Personal Data Protection. Prior to sending your CV, please read the privacy statement on the following link:
If you are confident that you meet the above stated requirements and you are interested in developing your career in a dynamic international environment, please apply by sending your CV in English to email@example.com.
CLOSIN DATE: 18.05.2022.
* Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.