GUIDELINES FOR CONSUMER COMPLAINTS
With the aim of providing better service and added value to EKO customers, company EKO SERBIA launched the customer service program named “At your service, 24 hours!”. We have been encouraging our customers to address us and share with us their impressions, opinion, suggestions and proposals.
Special attention is paid to the question of complaints and suggestions for improvement. We make records of all the addresses (either by telephone or mail), collect them, and whenever possible offer our help and inform the competent department of the need to follow up complaints until they can be considered closed and our customers satisfied.
If you have a claim to the goods/product/service purchased in our retail stores, you are free to declare it:
• orally at the place where the goods/product/service is purchased to a Petrol Station Manager or cashiers present (00-24h);
• by calling our free customer line: 0800 088 887 (00-24h)
• by submitting completed Request for complaints which can be found at cash desk on all EKO petrol stations, or downloaded in electronic form
• the completed Request is submitted to a Petrol Station Manager or cashiers, with mandatory submission of copies of receipts from fiscal cutout or delivery of only fiscal receipt;
• authorized person for receiving complaints, Petrol Station Manager or cashiers present, will issue you a copy of your Request for complaint as a receipt of submitted Request;
• electronically by sending an e-mail to our customer service: email@example.com
Our CUSTOMER SERVICE will answer the complaint as soon as possible without delay and at the latest within eight days.
Please, do not hasitet to contact us, we are at your service.
/Uploads/Documents/48682/Reguest for Complaint 2017.pdf